Growth Marketer | Content Strategist
I've always said that marketing is like a mad scientist's lab. There are ideas brewing constantly. There is a dire need to try those ideas, run experiments that eventually contribute to the growth of the product/organization. In the midst of all this chaos, it's only natural that as marketers, we may be frustrated. When you give words to what's bothering you, you might chance upon an idea that will put an end to the frustration. You never know. I am here if you need to vent. ;)
I can understand why there is a lot of ambiguity around this term. But this excites me because there is always new learning from the experiments I run to drive growth. Here are the some of the things I can help you with. - Increasing MQL - Improving user activation rate - Upselling - Product adoption - Improving MRR/ARR
This is something that I enjoy doing. I've also come to known as the newsletter lady. Here are some of the things I can help you with. - Improving open rate - Building effective nurture journeys - Reduce unsubscribe rate - Drive responses - Drive conversions - Reduce unsubscribe rate
I believe this is my biggest strength. I've enjoyed strategizing and building content plans that have a direct impact on registration/sign up. Here are some of the things I can help you with. - Driving overall traffic to the website through content - Improving time on page - Improve click-through-rate - Reduce bounce rate - Drive leads through content - Increase conversions
I did a detailed analysis of the product when running competitor analysis. The UI is pretty easy to use and the features are quite competitive. But once you get used to something like Buffer, Zoho Social can seem un-intuitive.
If you're a Twitter junkie, then this is a tool that I might recommend. Content is sorted based on categories, hashtags or people whose content you want to follow/keep a track of. I don't find this kind of content dashboard appealing but the tool does the job of helping you manage your social feeds.
Most often used social media management software than the others in the market. I also had the opportunity to deep dive into this product not as a user but as a marketer at a social media management software company. Using this is pretty straightforward and I know it like the back of my hand.
I know my way around this tool, because it came as part of learning the products in the Zoho suite. However, my knowledge stops there. I've not fully in vested my time in using or exploring this app as a daily user.
This was one of the preferred project management tools for the last team I was with. It helped in seamless interaction between the product marketing and design teams. We had visibility on what everyone was working on and what stage of completion the tasks were in.
One of my favorite project management tools. Apart from the fact that it is easy to use, the UI is quite simple and intuitive. It allows you to create projects, collaborate, create docs, all inside one tool. Most often I didn't find the need to use any document software.
I've used this for managing projects for clients. It's quite easy to use and also efficient when it comes to transparency on projects that I am working on and the current status of the tasks in the pipeline.
This app is a blessing, particularly if you are looking to integrate two apps that don't have native integration. With Zapier, the data flow between apps is seamless and because it enables tight integration, there are no data leaks. Hence, it came in handy for some of the apps that we were using.
I've been using this tool for pretty much the same use case as MailChimp. It's highly efficient when it comes to setting up nurture journeys. We even integrated it with a CSM tool that was built in-house.
This is my go-to SEO analytics tool and I use it almost every day to improve my SEO strategy and identify opportunities that we can write about or publish content about.
I love the tool simply because of the team. The product is pretty straightforward to use and is a life saver for marketers. I usually switch between Heaps and Freshmarketer. I have used it predominantly to understand reader behavior.
I'm familiar with Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns, and Zoho Reports since I had not only used it for day-to-day tasks but also helped the teams with content/product marketing efforts.
I've worked at Freshworks, so it's only natural for me to learn and use the suite of products for daily tasks within the team. Right from logging tickets, capturing leads, managing IT assets, and marketing operations, I've used Freshworks.
I've used Mailchimp for my email marketing efforts. This includes onboarding email journeys, lead nurture journeys, product newsletters, blog digests.
Oversee and execute all marketing strategies
- Product messaging and positioning that resonates with customers and differentiates the product from its competitors - Build quarterly content plans; write regularly for the blog. These efforts improved traffic by 105% - Ideate, plan, and run campaigns that generate leads and establish thought leadership - Run thorough analysis of the market, customer, and competitor landscape to identify topics and themes that are inline with customer interests and personas - Run email marketing campaigns to improve readership by 2x - Communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales teams and provide them with the necessary training, tools, and collateral - Shared responsibility for events and user conferences - Influencer marketing to drive brand awareness and customer loyalty - Effectively mentor and manage 12 in-house and freelance writers
- Strategized and developed content in different formats such as blog articles, infographics, case studies, ebooks, white papers - Email marketing to improve product adoption and build effective nurture journeys - Created the company’s brand book from the ground up - Engaged with influencers to turn them into brand advocates - Product management that involved activities such as feature enhancement, product content revisions, product teardowns, customer feedback sessions, creating product mockups and storyboards
- Conducted sales and funnel analysis to draw insights and identify opportunities for its premium furniture brand Calyah - Designed and executed digital and social media campaigns to increase traffic and generate inbound leads by up to 200% - Strategized and developed content for the product - Created a style guide that ensures content is inline with the brand voice - Coordinated, provided guidelines, and managed freelancers and media consultants
- Responsible for promotions for all of Matrimony’s premium and elite services - Designed all user communication for website, in app, transactional emails, and notifications - Increased conversions by approximately 120% for website and 105% for app m-o-m - Launched 30+ mobile apps - Created effective online campaigns and social media ads - Did competitor analysis, built case studies, and recommended changes to improve feature adoption/enhancement - Created style guide to unify the tone and voice of the brand - Mentored and managed a team of five content marketers
- Created educational content for Zoho Reports and Zoho CRM - Improved product adoption by approximately 36% - Provided customer support and pre-sales teams with the necessary support and marketing collateral - Created functionality documents, user guides, and software wikis - Participated in training Zoho University students on the nuances of the English language - Delivered and facilitated ongoing instructor-led training programs for sales and support teams
- Managed web catalog content Amazon UK and US markets - Actively involved in vendor relations and supply chain management - Trained and lead a team of 15 for Amazon UK Catalog - Set up and streamlined processes to improve team efficiency
- Assisted the Business Information Team in research for their real-time projects - Sought and provided information to help companies determine their position in their respective markets - Gathered data on competitors, customer demographics, and analyzed their effect on the market
She was amazing! Very smart and well spoken. Had great ideas. Set us in the right direction.
Monica was very knowledgeable and gave some great advise to get started with lead generation.
Monica is a fantastic mentor! My session with her was full of specific, detailed feedback on our content. I was blown away by the level of granularity we were able to get into. Oftentimes, when it comes to mentorship, it can be really easy to get information on what you should do at a high level-- but it can be hard to know what to change specifically to get results. Monica was able to suggest some small tweaks that ended up having a HUGE impact and significantly improving the customer experience. She also sent over many helpful resources after our call ended. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking to improve their content marketing. Highly recommend!
Monica is superb. Her advice is quite specific and helpful. Many thanks!!!
Monica helped me understand the concept of email marketing automation and how to implement it on my overall outbound strategy. Excellent call and wonderful advice!
Monica was helpful and knowledgeable. She lent a very sympathetic ear to my plight, and offered me great tips that I can use right away. I started the call feeling unsure about our content processes, and left feeling certain that I'll smash my targets for 2020. I highly recommend Monica if you feel uncertain about your content marketing efforts!
She was kind enough to offer another session as I had problem to log in . Cheers
Great call with Monica. She has very deep experience in product marketing and was incredibly insightful. Highly recommended.
I am currently working on some positioning and messaging exercices at my company, and my session with Monica was very helpful. To be fair, I had already spoke to a few other Growth Mentors about positioning and messaging, but it was still good to get confirmation about what we are planning to do, and she also provided a few ideas I didn't think about before. Highly recommended!