Conversion Copywriter. Growth Strategist.
Everyone knows about the Hubspot method of inbound content marketing. There's also a powerful argument for a lower volume, more targeted form of content marketing that takes your core messaging and customers' language and builds this into a sustainable strategy.
Conversion rate optimization gets you the clicks, sign-ups or downloads that you want to see. I will help you to find the right customers for your business by showing you how to optimize on-site surveys, user testing and calls to action.
I'll help you to write copy that creates messaging that your prospects love and converts them to customers. Copy like this follows a three step process: - Research and Discovery - Writing, wireframing and editing - Testing and validation I’ll show you how to find your voice, define your message and use the language of your customers and prospects.
I can help you to define what you want to be known for and set up your LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn is a great platform for meeting like minded people, learning new things quickly and pushing yourself outside your comfort zone.
Use Hotjar to know how far your website visitors explore the pages and to quantify success by seeing how many more people engage with the rest of the page.
- Building the customer's voice into copy using research and analysis - Identifying broken messages across the conversion funnel - Researching, writing and testing new copy for websites and landing pages - Increasing opens and clicks for emails and sales sequences to nurture leads - Training in-house teams to master the art and science of copy that converts - Developing content strategy, operations and processes
• This role was created specifically for me based on my growth results in pre-sales content • Negotiating, designing and enabling a new in-house led content marketing function • Managing creative agencies and a network of freelancers • Defining messaging, building personas and creating a responsive content strategy • Setting goals, planning workloads, managing calendars and reporting on outcomes • Developing the voice, tone, and visual identity of branded content • Directing, driving and producing blogs, whitepapers, infographics and webinars • Working with C-Suite stakeholders to bring content marketing into business strategy • Designing, building and maintaining the organisation’s content processes and collateral
• Worked with Marketing to develop a content strategy to support the business’ GTM offerings • Performed market research and competitor analysis • Designed and produced wireframes for a new GTM aligned corporate website • Created an impactful recruitment campaign slogan and visuals • Developed assets in the new brand design for sales enablement • Coached, trained and mentored an offshore Pre-Sales team of 10+ • Improved bid qualification rates by 300% • Implemented and led best practice, solution creation, peer review and SME workshops • Created content for new value propositions • Interviewed Technical Authors • Built the Pre-Sales knowledge library, created a style guide, proofread, and ensured quality • Managed multiple tasks whilst contributing to overall business strategy
• Project managed the new-in-paperback publication process • Wrote copy and prepared cover designs • Fed product information and market data into the website and financial systems • Managed the process of financial approval for new-in-paperback proposals • Managed authors and stakeholders
• Wrote and edited copy for jacket cover proofs and returned them to Design • Prepared New Book Announcements to feed product copy and market data into the website • Completed the monthly scorecard with sales figures and data • Briefed authors on manuscript submission procedures • Managed reprints and advised on the market impact of decisions • Fielded and answered queries from Marketing and Production • Trained and supervised Administrative Assistant (FTC)
• Discussed the market positioning of manuscripts at pre-handover and editorial meetings • Outlined market strategy, series standardisation, cost implications and author concerns • Drafted and finalised new proposal documents for review by the University Editorial Board • Managed the review process for proposals and analysed reports • Checked costs for commercial viability • Attended conferences and represented the organisation and the department
• Managed four market research projects to support the Development Team • Designed review questionnaires, requested review reports and analysed responses • Delivered a 20 minute presentation on market research best practice
English Language and Literature
Modern Literature and Culture, 1850-Present Day
Learned how to design and deliver effective digital services in an Agile way.
Leading course designed to help the top 1% of marketers master lead and revenue generation.
Leading course designed to help the top 1% of marketers master lead and revenue generation.
Sarah is a great expert in content and copy, provided useful insights about my IG ads and copy in general. Open minder!
Sarah understood our challenges very quickly. She walk-through our main landing page and suggested changes that we should make to improve it. We are definitely booking another call. Thanks!
We had a good meeting with Sarah and we are very glad to meet her and got great inputs to help us with CRO.
I came in with an idea, and Sarah just blew me away with a better way to test my value props. I'm so glad I consulted this with her because I can see how I was totally on a different track. She might've saved me a lot of work and money in experiments 🤣🙈 As usual, a pleasure to talk to her. She always goes the extra mile and gives me resources, articles, and extra support over chat. Can't thank you enough, Sarah! Always 💯
Second session, second highlight: it is always a pleasure to listen so Sarahs great tipps which are so hands on that I can immediately optimize my work! Thank you!
Sarah listened deeply and was able to help with my specific issues. She 100% had a resource and and examples for every one of my questions. Obviously inside of a 30 minute session we did not solve all of the world problems, but I left the meeting feeling well equipped for what comes next. We reviewed content, talked pricing strategy, talked content method and strategy. I will implement what she gave me and then book another meeting in the near future.
I had a really great call with Sarah. She talked me through the structure of good website copy and how I can approach my copy. She also showed me some examples of websites with strong copywriting that I can use as references.
Had a great call with Sarah. She shared really good insights and helped me understand what we can do to improve our landing pages. Highly recommended!
Sarah is a fantastic copywriter that kept me focused on what my users are asking and saying about my product! But she also helped me in so many other ways! We spoke about pricing strategies where she provided an insightful resource. We went over different sections of my website and how they could be improved. She's a very considerate person. Taking the time to think before she answers. Listens carefully and is very open-minded to help you solve problems no matter the challenge.
Sarah helped me sort out my thoughts about our content strategy and gave me great advice on how to approach content marketing and writing going forward.
Sarah gave me very precise feedback on my email newsletter. She clearly articulated what's good (tone, personality, engagement) and what needs improvement (potentially split newsletter into 2, add more images/GIFs and use copywriting formulae to make the writing tighter.) She also shared an extremely valuable resource on newsletters. Highly highly recommend chatting with Sarah, she's so quick on her feet! And encouraging 😊
Sarah is the real deal. She gave me awesome resources as well as workshopped my landing page all in the course of 30 minutes. Super valuable. Thanks Sarah!
I walked away from Sarah's call with sooo much more confidence in my skills, and clarity on next steps. She was very helpful, boosted my confidence, and generous sharing some of her best resources to help me along on my project. She also gave me advice on pricing, packaging and presenting my writing services, which is soooo helpful for a new copywriter. Thank you Sarah!
That useful advice was exactly what I needed for my website homepage. Thanks Sarah
I love chatting with Sarah. You can tell that she's truly vested in helping her mentees. She kindly accepted to read my content to give me specific feedback, and even after the call, I get messages from her with additional resources for me to keep learning. She also connected me with another colleague to get in-depth with another thing I was concerned about. I also love that she's so understanding and warm with her suggestions. I really feel so comfortable and guided. She's just what I needed! Again, thank you so much Sarah for going the extra mile with me. I feel much more confident with my work now :)
Really helpful call with Sarah on messaging/conversion copywriting & particularly for an early stage start up. Thanks again & look forward to chatting soon!
Good talk on content, but Sarah rightly pointed us back to a step earlier to start, namely getting our brand messaging on point. She provided valuable tips on who to contact and what we would need.
Sarah understood instantly what my problems were. I liked that we went straight to the point and she gave me actionable advice on how to track the success of my content in a cold outreach campaign. Our communication was very effective and easy to digest. Everything she said sounded very down-to-Earth, absolutely no fluff or buzz words! She also proposed a follow-up so we could analyze the results of my project later. On top of that, she kindly agreed to take a look at my portfolio and read some of my work to offer suggestions for improvements and point me in the right direction on how to get better at writing. Thank you so much, Sarah!
Sarah is an incredible coach!! She is one of my favorite people on GrowthMentor. She keeps me on track via weekly coaching sessions. I highly recommend Sarah if you are a copywriter looking for a coach, OR are a B2B SaaS business looking to hire a copywriter.
Sarah was really helpful, she gave some actionable tips to improve our CRO. Introduced really good tools to experiment.
Amazing session!! Sarah is super knowledgable and her advice was on-point. She gave me exactly what I needed (and more!) to get started with my CRO side-hustle. I would definitely recommend her for any of your copy/conversion questions.
Sarah is a great and knowledgeable brainstorming partner! She took the time to follow-up and propose multiple ideas to explore. Thank you!
I found Sarah from the GrowthMentor slack. She got a fresh perspective on how to pick your copy from the reviews. Not just reviews, your competitors too. Highly recommended.
Sarah brought her entire years of copywriting experience to this call. She pointed out specific areas my site's copywriting needs to improve on and gave me directions on how to go about it. Thank you, Sarah.
Very helpful and competet. Sarah provided great hands-op tipps and resources that good me going immediately. Many thanks for your help!!
I just had a session with Sarah and it was absolutely fantastic. You can tell right away that Sarah is an expert. We went into detail about how to make great copy and we discussed examples of excellent websites. I now have a strategy on what to do next and it is a really great feeling. I highly recommend Sarah to anyone.
My first session with Sarah was brief because I'd booked a shorter call with Sarah and a client call got booked right after it. Still, my call with Sarah was immensely helpful. I am struggling to productize my services, and Sarah pointed me to some exceptionally helpful resources, and gave me some insight into some minimum viable productized services that I can offer to clients.
If you are trying to increase your prices as a copywriter, I would highly recommend a call with Sarah! Sarah helped me define who my ideal client is, and opened my eyes to what I SHOULD be charging. Sarah is an excellent listener and an incredible coach. We are truly blessed to have her here on GrowthMentor! I have applied to do monthly coaching with her, and I'm excited to (hopefully) be receiving coaching from her on a regular basis.
Great session with Sarah with actionable take aways to improve our copy and landing pages!
Sarah is a very experienced copywriter. She is super generous in sharing great insights on email marketing and helped me focus on the most important points for communication. Thank you. I highly recommend her.