Product Management/Design Consultant
Experience with prioritization, tasks definition, building teams, dealing with high-pressure situations and planning company growth. EdTech Founder, Ex-Disney. Help with accountability, Career Planning and personal brand on multiple verticals inside technology, design and product.
EdTech Founder and experience mentoring entrepreneurs. +250 people mentored from different company sizes. Experience with Lean Startup, Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Customer Development, Research, Prototyping, Wireframing, Validation, Business Model Canvas, Interviews, Surveys and User Research.
More than ten years of experience. Projects developed for startups and Fortune 100s. Lead and mentored hundreds of designers. Experience with online and offline projects. From guidelines, setting design systems to User Interface, Sketch, Invision, Marvelapp, Photoshop, Illustrator and any other topic.
Experience in creating management structures for small and large teams, including methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum. Implementation of processes and steps for high quality and fast shipping.
• Product Management and UX Consultancy for several professionals/companies worldwide, mainly in US. • Freelance Product+Project Manager @ Gigster (San Francisco). • UX Design Course Mentor at Springboard.com for more than 250 professionals (San Francisco) and ESPM University (Brazil) • Product Management Mentor at Tech School One and OpenClassrooms.com (Paris). • Innovation / Startups / New Business Consultant for startups and large companies. • Product Localization for Seprotec - HP, European Union, others (Europe). • Product+UX consultancy for Catalant (Boston) and Tapps Games (Brazil).
• Founder of EdTech Startup with focus on K-12. • Product Management: Customer development and Stories definition, Roadmapping and Backlog Grooming and Prioritization, Activation and Retention improvements, with 94% WAU. • Business Development and General Management of the startup: Hiring, Accounting, et al. • UI/UX Design of the product, including User Research, Competitive Analysis, Wireframing, Prototyping, Branding, icons and Marketing/Communication Design. • MonsterJoy was selected by Artemísia Accelerator as one of Brazil's top 9 emerging Social Impact Startups of 2015
• User Experience of the Taxi App for more than 30 Countries. • Driver and Passenger Apps improvements for both Android and iOS, as well as Corporate (b2b) system website. • User testing, Information Architecture, Competitive Analysis, Content Audit & Strategy, Heuristic Review, Wireframing and Prototypes of several projects.
• Product Management for Club Penguin Portuguese in Brazil. Leading a team of QAs, Designers and Editors for projects including Production, Localization, Social Media, Marketing and Merchandise/Licensing projects. Implementation and creation of production processes. • Development of Creative Projects for brands such as Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars for Club Penguin and Disney Infinity. • Prioritization and definition of projects for several different stakeholders on different countries. • Provided support to make Club Penguin Brazil the second largest audience, going from 30k to 2 million. • Team Management and Leadership, hiring and establishing training processes. • Improvement of Social Media user interactions by 400%
• Responsible for Design and User Experience of the Portuguese language version of the virtual world Disney Club Penguin. • Localization of content, including catalogs, books, signage and the newspaper of the game, Club Penguin Times, which attained more readers than the New York Times. • Art Direction of outsourced campaigns, printed and online, for Latin America. • Art Direction of +100 licensed products done by third parties, including many cases of success in Brazil, with bestsellers records for books. • Development of Design Guidelines for merchandise development in Brazil. • English language used on a daily basis. Work experience on headquarters in Kelowna, Canada.
Stanford Advanced Project Management
My two calls with Andre have been very valuable for me. I have been very pleased with the way that the mentoring calls went and I feel that I benefited greatly from being able to discuss work and career-related issues with someone who was not directly involved in my work and had no detailed knowledge of it. Thanks again, Andre!
Very informative and helpful. Thanks
Helpful, friendly, and understanding. Thanks for your help :)